Comment on page
To ensure quality data, you need to manage data throughout its lifecycle. In this guidebook, we reference the data lifecycle below . This guidebook supports the "Plan and Define" phase.
- Plan and Define. How you define the purpose, needs and requirements of the data. How you define the data model and supporting policies and processes.
- Obtain. How you create, collect or get the data.
- Maintain. How you store, change and track the data.
- Access and Use. How you share the data. How people use the data.
- Dispose. How you delete the data.